Laerdal Resusci Junior QCPR w. Light skin
- Realistic first aid doll with arms and legs. Equivalent to a 5-year-old child.
- Contains QCPR technology, which gives you feedback on user performance
- Option to simulate carotid pulse
This first aid doll is equipped with both arms and legs, which help to make the first aid scenario more realistic.
Resusci Junior QCPR comes with feedback technology that gives you information about:
- Compression depth
- Compression frequency
- Hand placement placement
- Ventilation volume
With this information, you can give qualified guidance to your students.
The doll is also designed to simulate the carotid pulse.
The set includes:
- 1 pc. Resusci Junior QCPR
- 1 pc. Bag/exercise mat
- 1 pc. Pulse balloon
- 1 pc. Jacket
- 1 pc. Shorts
- 4 pcs. Junior faces
- 3 pcs. Junior airways
- 18 pcs. Disinfecting wipes
- User manual and product information
|Model||Laerdal Resusci Junior|
|Procedures||BLS (chin lift, artificial respiration, compression), Pulse/carotid pulse|
|Measurements||Compression depth, Correct hand placement, Artificial respiration|
|Type of doll||Child|
|Connection options||Connection via cable, Wireless connection|
|Protection during transport||Bag/trolley|