Nordic Multi-Fire Extinguisher in can - EU Approved
- Fire classes: A, B, F + E (1000V)
- Easy to use
- Can be used on fires at work, at home and in the car
- Gives a good sense of security in the home
This handy fire extinguisher is extremely effective despite its small size.
The small container the size of a milk carton is easy to place in cupboards and small storage rooms. It provides good security in everyday life.
This product can be used to extinguish fires and it works by reducing the temperature and by creating a layer of foam that smothers the fire, thereby preventing the fire from continuing.
This product is particularly useful against the following types of fire:
- Type A fires (when the material on fire is Wood, Plastic, Paper and the like).
- Type B fires (when the material on fire is Wax, Gasoline, Oil and the like)
- Type F fires (when the material on fire is cooking oil and grease)
- Electric fires up to 1000 Volts.
Should I get a fire extinguisher?
We all have many things in our homes that can start small fires. It can, for example, be a candle that falls over, a coffee machine that short-circuits or a cigarette butt that has not been extinguished properly. In fact, approx. every hour of the day there is a fire in Danish homes, and therefore we should all have fire extinguishers so that the fire can be stopped in time.
Fires occur in approx. 70,000 homes per year. Every year, the fire service goes out to nearly 5,000 fires in private homes in Denmark.' In 2016, 52 people died in connection with fire. In the last 25 years, more than 2,000 people have died as a result of fire in Denmark
Should you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of a fire breaking out in your home, it is a good idea to have a fire extinguisher nearby, which can effectively extinguish the fire before it can develop. It can also help to make you feel more secure at home.
- Capacity: 500gr
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to +60 °C
- Size: 224 x 60mm