TRAINING – Philips Heartstart HS1 Trainer with remote control
- HS1 trainer WITH remote control
- 8 different training scenarios.
- The instructions are identical to the real defibrillator.
- can be trained on any CPR dummy.
THE NEW PHILIPS HEARTSTART HS1 TRAINER WITH REMOTE CONTROL
This trainer looks exactly like its predecessor, but is equipped with a remote control. Using the remote control any CPR mannequin can be used for training and the most realistic training can be given. For this reason, the internal and external adapter has become redundant!
If the student is in the start phase of pads placement, you can press a button to go directly to the analysis phase, for example. If the trainer is analyzing and the trainee pull the electrodes off? By pressing a button, you can start the process again.
It is very important that the training electrodes are placed on the "chest" correctly, because if they are not seated correctly, the trainer will not continue in the protocol. This makes the first aid course even more realistic!
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- The instructions are identical to the real defibrillator
- The instructions follow the student's pace
- The instructions are repeated if the student is slow
- The instructions are changed if the student does something wrong
- 8 different training scenarios
- Model: M5085A
H:19 - W:21 - D:7