TRAINING – Mediana T15 AED Trainer
- Automated external defibrillator/AED trainer.
- Comes with carrying bag so it is easy to transport around.
- Easy to use and designed to teach students how to safely use an AED.
- Includes infrared remote control.
AED trainer – MEDIANA HEARTON AED T15
Automated External Defibrillator/AED Trainer
The Mediana T15 AED Trainer is easy to use and designed to teach students how to safely use an AED.
The features of the Mediana A15 are replicated in the T15 training unit, which has 10 preset scenarios that give students a realistic experience and prepare them for a real emergency. Of course, the trainer does not deliver an electric shock.
Functions of defibrillator trainer
• AED Trainer only delivers simulated shock delivery and this ensures safety during training.
• AED Trainer can be used with infrared remote control. The remote control gives the instructor the ability to change training scenarios on the fly to test individual student response.
• AED Trainer is pre-configured with ten emergency situations, each simulating realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes.
• Quick Start Option: Single key press allows to switch between a choice of starting mode for the device, allowing each lesson to match student progress.
• Trainers can instantly toggle both shocking and non-shocking heart rhythms by remote control, increasing realism and testing the student's ability.
br />• PC software allows you to configure custom scenarios.
• Connect to a PC using a USB 2.0 A-Male-B cable (not included).
Contents of your package
- 1 x HeartOn T15
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Multi-electrode (reusable up to approx. 100 times)
- 1 x operating instructions
- 1 x DC adapter