- E-learning: Secure Lyft
- E-learning: Fire safety responsibility and SBA
- E-learning: Safe shaft
- E-learning: Noise & Vibration
- E-learning: Basic fire protection
- E-learning: Construction law
- E-learning: Basic training Fire protection
- E-learning: Lift training Rehearsal
- E-learning: Truck training
- E-learning: Construction work environment coordinator, BAS P/U
- E-learning: Basic fall protection
- E-learning: ADR 1.3
- E-learning: First Aid
- E-learning: Construction ergonomics
- E-learning: Construction ergonomics, Noise & Vibration
- E-learning: Chemical work environment risks
- E-learning: Electrical safety at work
- E-learning: Quartz dust
- E-learning: Lift coordinator
- E-learning: Work on the road steps 1.1 – 1.3 / level 1 & 2
- E-learning: Safer Deliveries
What kind of training can we do for you?
Every hour fire and accident destroy resources and assets making the future uncertain. Every hour, people's lives and health are at risk, but with the right knowledge, we can prevent the fire before it even starts.
First aid training
Every year 10,000 people suffer cardiac arrest, only 500 survive. Being able to act quickly is crucial to survival and rehabilitation, but do you have the knowledge required in the event of an accident?
Work environment & law
We have broad experience in the work environment and offer training in both construction law, building regulations, personnel issues and a better work environment.
With the right knowledge, more accidents and injuries could have been prevented. Increasing knowledge about how to work safely creates a safer workplace for everyone.
Traffic safety & Transport
Our quality-assured training courses certify and correspond to the competence requirements in road safety & transport.
Cant find what you are looking for or do you want to hear more?
- General scaffolding (2-9 m)
- Fall protection Base incl. rescueFall protection Basic
- Mast work and removal of an emergency pole
- Work in closed space
- Mast and post basic training